Friday, October 3, 2014

Bonjour Kitty!

It's the eve on your 5th birthday party. My goodness coach anyone how to a long time coming. Preparations have been operating under way for weeks. No months. Owing to about 6 months ago I had typically crazy idea to turn a pass stitch pattern into a quilt. As well as any quilt. Oh no. It had for a very special Hello Kitty iphone umbrella for my daughter's 5th anniversary. Which seemed like a good idea at the time, thankfully this week when it was touch since go whether it was going to be finally finished in time for the Hello Kitty Entity.

Hello Kitty iPhone 5 Leather Flip Case Black

It's been a crazy week from stitching. I mean, non-stop stitching concerning being a full time mum and in someones spare time teacher. But I did it. Several 730 two inch squares from her. Phew!! And here she is.

Is it possible see the horizontal quilting? It took us a loooong time. But I think truly worth it. I wanted all that white office space to have lots of lovely texture, and i believe it has, what do you think?

I also put to use this quilt as an opportunity to explore a new technique that I learnt from a workshop with award winning quilter Philippa Naylor.

I just love the look on your piping next to the binding and it's really definitely something I'll do thanks. Sure, it's quite a bit of extra exercise, but I think it's worth it.

My organization is feeling pleased that a little visual of turning a cross sew into a quilt actually worked. Some of the ways she started.

And here she is becoming quilt. Kitty's favourite pastime is in fact laying in sun.

And My organization is very envious because I can't think of the last time I laid under the sun for more than 5 minutes... I've got an event to organise!

Quilting: 1/2 in . horizontal straight line quilting

There is another article about Hello Kitty iphone 5, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment