Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A number of Story Fall- Real OtterBox Successes | Planet OtterBox

"So someday I was having a bad day at do the trick and moving a little more aggressively than normal. I work on the 5th hardwood floor of a building and on my exit, my Otterbox waterproof case Defender Series case wrapped iPhone 4s somehow slipped associated with my hand as I was entering the best elevator. I didn't have whenever to register that it had slipped in between the cracks and proceeded to go away into the darkness of the elevator length. All I could do was discrete a yell of frustration within my rotten luck. I heard every last thump and bump as the phone or online made its way to the bottom relating to my building, seemingly hitting any single beam on the way down. I thought his phone was lost and the super bought left for the night so I could not even try to get the pieces the actual next day. Suffice it to say that I didn't getting to sleep well at all that night.

Otterbox Defender iPhone 5 Case Gunmetal Grey

The next day the I did was go down to the super's office to try to salvage what I can potentially only imagine as shattered supplied glass and plastic. Lo and catch sight of, I was just as confused as the relatively was when he came back from the bottom on your shaft holding my intact Velar Series case with the phone in spite of everything inside. In one piece. I couldn't conceive it. I grabbed the phone straight after profusely saying thanks and in a flash let the phone out of the case. Actually scratch on the phone and the only lesions on the case were a couple of not deep enough cuts to the rubber outer System.Drawing.Bitmap! I navigated my phone and after that tested out the calling/messaging/internet/etc. and everything that worked perfectly. The Defender Tier is a freaking tank! I will quite some time entrust my phones' well being who have waterproof Otterbox case! "

OtterBoxWe design and manufacture protecting cases for smartphones, tablets and after that mobile technology. Dedicated to klutzy technical users everywhere!

See more subject matter by this author | Follow referring to Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment